"Alex Driving School - A School of Excellence" For over 30 years we have been helping learner drivers and overseas drivers pass the Vicroads driving test and obtain their Victorian Driver Licence with quality driving lessons. We cover the official Vicroads test routes where you gain a major advantage to passing the drive test. All driving instructors are VTD licensed and extensively trained.
Alex Driving School is an authority in the industry and a name that is trusted.
With our driver education program you can expect the following:
- One on one professional and exclusive driving lessons with no other clients in the car. You receive the full attention of our driving instructors as best practice. (You may be accompanied by a parent or friend)
- Don't pay extra. All driving lessons are the same price including early morning, after hours, weekends and all holidays
- Competitive range of cheap driving lessons including packages combined with the Vicroads drive test
- Priority online booking form for all Melbourne locations. We check online bookings and emails in real-time and reply ASAP
- Our driving instructors know and teach you the official Vicroads test routes where you gain a massive advantage to pass first time
- We do not embed customer reviews on our website. Check what others are saying about us with independent Google Reviews
What Is The Procedure To Get My Victorian Driver's Licence?
Download Road to Solo Driving Handbook Free. You must first pass the learner permit test/knowledge test, the Hazard Perception Test before attempting the Vicroads practical driving test. The practical driving test drive takes up to 45 minutes conducted on set testing routes.
Where Do I Meet My Driving Instructor?
It's best to meet your driving instructor at Vicroads. Your lesson will be conducted entirely on the official Vicroads testing routes. Getting to know the testing routes is a massive advantage to passing the driving test and obtaining your Victorian Driver Licence. We have a higher success rate this way. Our driving instructors can pick you up from home, work or train station etc. if you cannot make it to Vicroads. Prices are the same.
What Are The Vicroads Testing Routes?
Driving lessons are typically conducted on official Vicroads testing routes covering the Vicroads drive test procedures and criteria, so all drivers (learner drivers and overseas drivers) can gain an understanding of the types of instructions the Vicroads testing officer will ask and the format of the Vicroads driving test which is a great advantage to passing the test and attaining your Victorian driver's licence.
Who Books The Driving Test?
Driving packages including driving tests are fees paid to the driving school for instructors to accompany and support you with their vehicles on the official Vicroads driving test.
You still need to book and pay Vicroads for the driving test appointment and licence fees.
Can I Use My Own Car For Driving Lessons?
When clients book driving lessons/driving test with us, we must use our instructor’s car by law as our cars are dual control.